MacHOUSE – leading systems integrator of the complete range of technical solutions for the national market of media and packaging
Headquarters: Kyiv, Ukraine
Regional offices: Dnipro, Donetsk, Kharkiv, Odessa
Date of establishment: August 6th, 1993
Number of employees 160+ specialists: 60 in the sales, 20 in the service center, 10 in marketing department, 60 in branch offices, the rest in financial service, logistics, and administration.
Business Profile: Graphic arts (prepress, printing, and finishing), digital printing, flexographic equipment, consumables, video and audio solutions.
Organization memberships: American Chamber of Commerce, Ukrainian Graphic Arts Association, Ukrainian Flexographic Association, Ukrainian Newspaper Club
- MacHOUSE is an expert in its field with more than 20 years' experience of success.
- The holding's financial stability and 100 per cent fulfillment of commitments.
- Successful experience of relocation of large print shops in Ireland, Moldova, Russia, and Ukraine.
- MacHOUSE is the member of American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine, Ukrainian Association of Graphic Arts Specialists, and the founder of Newspaper Club.
The Mission of MacHOUSE:
- To satisfy the needs of media and packaging market of Ukraine in innovative technologies.
- We create the ground for the progress of the society.
- Me are motivated by the desire to develop together with the market and influence its shaping.
- We care for our employees and provide them with an opportunity to express themselves and grow professionally.
Philosophy of MacHOUSE:
- We like what we do together!
- Our main focus is the customer's needs.
- High quality at all levels.
- System integration of projects of any degree of complexity.
Our reputation is our main asset and we value it high!