OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
- Increase of productivity.
- Improvement of product quality.
- Increase of profitability.
- Decrease of production costs.
- Shortening of order fulfillment terms without compromising high product quality.
- Audit. Holding audit of production process of the customer with the purpose to establish exact stages or processes that need optimization.
- Drawing Recommendations.
- Staff Training for implementation of recommended optimization allows improving working conditions.
- Defining of technological operation and processes that need optimization or correction and elaboration of troubleshooting programs
- Development of raw material quality control criteria
- Development of finished product quality assurance criteria
- Selection of processes that need automation
- Reporting of material studies and recommendation on improvement of performance of finished products
- The list of recommendations for optimization of production cycle with the purpose of increase of profitability up to 3.5 - 10 per cent.
FURTHER STAFF TRAINING:
- Provided according to the results of technological audit
- To give practical application of skills needed for optimization of production
- Performed at the production site
- The schedule is made according to the trainees' busy condition at their workplaces.
- Ensures maximum effect with minimum absence at the workplace.